Welcome to Family and Senior portraits by Ada Highlander Photography.
My approach to portraits is simple:
- Keep the session moving. Children especially get bored quickly. I try to make the overall experience fun for the entire family – including dad’s.
- Photo sessions are typically around an hour or so in length. We might go longer depending on the situation and the shots desired. But based on past experience, most of the best photos come in the first hour.
- For Family portraits, I like to try to capture the spontanaity of the event. Kids will be kids and sometimes, those are the most priceless photos of all!
- For Senior portraits, I like to keep things as relaxed as possible. I will have a lot of dialogue with Seniors typically about their senior year, their future plans, etc. which helps them relax and not be so self-conscious in front of the camera.
- I like to try lots of poses and choose the best ones.
- I love natural light and like to shoot later in the day if possible. The golden hour light a couple hours before sunset makes for stunning photos.
Family photo session:
- $300 package
- includes up to 2 hours of shooting time but typically closer to 1 hour
- a minimum of 25 high resolution photos in both color and B&W you can download with full printing rights
- Referral bonus: for any family photo referrals that work with me, you’ll receive a $25 rebate
Senior photo session:
- $150 package
- includes up to 2 hours of shooting time
- a minimum of 15 high resolution photos in both color and B&W you can download with full printing rights
- Referral bonus: for any Senior photo referrals that work with me, you’ll receive a $10 rebate
Full Printing Rights
You will be able to download all your photos from my website and can print as many as you like. You can also share them on your favorite social media networks as you choose. Click on the albums below to view some examples of my work. If you’re interested in a Family or Senior photo session, go to the About Me page and fill out a comment. I’ll get back to you asap to talk about your needs.
205 total views, 1 views today